Upload new images. The image library for this site will open in a new window.
Upload new documents. The document library for this site will open in a new window.
Show web part zones on the page. Web parts can be added to display dynamic content such as calendars or photo galleries.
Choose between different arrangements of page sections. Page layouts can be changed even after content has been added.
Open the Navigation Management window, which can be used to view the full current branch of the menu tree, and edit it.
Move this whole section down, swapping places with the section below it.
Check for and fix problems in the body text. Text pasted in from other sources may contain malformed HTML which the code cleaner will remove.
Accordion feature turned off, click to turn on.
Accordion featurd turned on, click to turn off.
Change the way the image is cropped for this page layout.
Cycle through size options for this image or video.
Align the media panel to the right/left in this section.
Open the image pane in this body section. Click in the image pane to select an image from the image library.
Open the video pane in this body section. Click in the video pane to embed a video. Click ? for step-by-step instructions.
Remove the image from the media panel. This does not delete the image from the library.
Remove the video from the media panel.
The Registrar keeps a schedule of all registration dates and deadlines on the Academic Calendar. Please visit this page for the most up-to-date information.
If you have questions about registration, please see the Registrar's Office Registration FAQ
in advance of registration is highly recommended. The following step by
step instructions will be helpful to you in arranging for advisement
1. Log onto UDSIS and view the menus on the right to see your
Advisor's name and your registration appointment. In each respective
window, you can click on "details" to view contact information for your
advisor(s) or view your registration appointment date and time.
2. Contact your advisor. While an email address is listed in UDSIS, you may also use the UD Directory to find your advisor's office location and telephone number. If no Advisor name is listed, phone your Major department office to ask who you should see for spring advisement, then schedule an appointment with the correct person.
3. Prepare for your advisement appointment in advance. Examine requirements for your Major in the printed or online Catalog. Review your Degree Audit in UDSIS to
identify outstanding requirements. If you need assistance accessing or
understanding your Degree Audit an instructional video is available HERE; please click on the link entitled "My Academics (video)" under the "Viewing and Updating information in UDSIS" heading.
4. Make a preliminary choice of one or two Major courses for the upcoming fall or spring term. Examine Breadth Requirement course offerings for the upcoming semester and identify several options. Consider satisfying other degree requirements. If you wish to pursue a minor or second major, look up the course requirements as well: click here to view the Undergraduate Catalog.
5. Meet with your Advisor and discuss all of your course choices, including some possible alternates.
6. After meeting with your advisor, prepare a list of your preferred
courses and a list of alternates in the event some of your first choices
fill or there are time conflicts.
7. On the Registration Appointment date listed on your Student Center
page, log onto UDSIS and submit your course registration. An
instructional video is available HERE; please click on the link entitled "How do I use WebReg to register for classes?" under the "Registration Basics" heading.
UD Courses Search - use this tool to search for available courses in upcoming terms
UD Course Descriptions - use this to read course descriptions for courses you are considering
UDSIS - use this link to log into UDSIS to view your advisor, registration appointment, and academic plans
WebReg - this link will take you directly to registration
UDSIS tutorial - under the "Viewing and Updating information in UDSIS" heading, click on the link entitled "My Academics (video)"
WebReg tutorial videos - under the "Registration Basics" heading, click on the link entitled "How do I use WebReg to register for classes?"
Registrar Links for Students
Move this whole section up, swapping places with the section above it.