At the University of Delaware’s College of Arts & Sciences, we are committed to supporting our community during this uncertain time. We have created this list to serve as a quick reference resource for all CAS students, families and employees. We will update this page as new resources become available. As always, UD and the College of Arts & Sciences recommend staying up-to-date on UD’s response to the coronavirus.
- For student engagement and involvement opportunities, student wellbeing resources and activities, career center services and more, visit the Student Life Virtual Hub.
- For questions about online learning, check out these tips on how to study remotely.
- For questions about jobs and internships, visit the University of Delaware Career Center.
- For all other general questions, please refer to UD’s Coronavirus FAQs for all students.
- For CAS-specific academic questions, please email CAS Undergraduate Academic Services at email@example.com, and you will be connected to the appropriate Academic Advisor or Academic Program Manager.
- Virtual advising appointments are available. For more information, please visit Undergraduate Academic Services.
- For general UD academic questions, please refer to UD’s Fall 2020 FAQs.
- For technology needs, please refer to Tech at UD.
- Office of the registrar
Graduate Student Resources