When: 1 pm to 4 pm, Monday-Friday
Drop-In Hours Location Change for January 2020:
For the month of January 2020, drop-in hours will be held in 109 Mitchell Hall only. There will not be drop-in hours in 118 Brown Lab.
- Drop-in hours will be canceled on:
- Friday, 12/20/19
- Monday, 12/23/19
- 109 Mitchell Hall for Juniors and Seniors to see Academic Program Managers
- 109 Mitchell Hall for Freshmen, Sophomores, and First-Semester Transfer Students to see their assigned Academic Advisors*
- 118 Brown Lab for Freshmen, Sophomores, and First-Semester Transfer Students to see their assigned Academic Advisors*
* Freshmen, Sophomores, and First-Semester Transfer Students: Please visit drop-in hours in the building where your assigned Academic Advisor is located. You may see your Advisor or another Advisor who is on duty that day. If you are not sure where your assigned Academic Advisor's location is, please email them, or call us at 302-831-3020.
Drop-in hours are intended to be brief - about 15 minutes. If you know that your concerns might take longer, please schedule an appointment. During drop-in hours, students are seen in order of arrival, and it is possible that there may be a bit of a wait. We will let you know how long the wait might be when you check in.
Please be aware that, during certain times in the semester (during the drop/add period, around the academic change deadline, and during any registration periods), our drop-in volume is very high. During those times, please be prepared to wait to see an Advisor/Academic Program Manager.
If, in the very rare circumstance that drop-in hours will be cancelled, this information will be posted on this website and/or the door to our offices.
As always, please feel free to email us with non-urgent concerns. You can email your assigned Academic Advisor directly or our general email: email@example.com . We'll get back to you within 2 business days (often sooner).